Datingchoice.com is a dating comparison guide which provides up to date information on the most popular ways to find a date on the web today.
Our mission is to provide you with the latest information on companies whose actvities provide real opportunities to meet other single people or new friends.
Keeping our guide unbiased
Our comparison lists are ranked in order of each website’s popularity score (‘Traffic Rank’) which is provided by Alexa.com, which is an independent company and not connected with our website in any way.
Criteria for listing sites
We continually monitor the websites that we list our website to make sure they satisfy our minimum criteria as set out below:
- With regard to online dating sites, there must be a large enough number of active members, so that there is a reasonable chance of finding a match
- There should be a means of customer support by telephone, email or online form.
- Security of their members should be taken seriously with a means of reporting or blocking inappropriate behaviour from other members, and reporting fake profiles.
- It should be easy to cancel your subscription or membership at no extra cost, and there should be clear instructions on how to do so.
- We don’t list any websites in our top 10 list that we believe may be involved in any type of fraudulent activity. This may include and is not limited to creating fake member accounts and generating fake interest (e.g. by email) towards other members with the sole intention of encouraging them to subscribe to a paid membership.
How we make money
We don’t charge a fee for using our website, but we do have an affiliate relationship with a proportion of the web sites that are listed on our site. This means that for some of the websites that we list, when you visit that website and register as a member we may get a small commission payment. This does not affect our bias in how we rank or review that company on our website.